On behalf of our client in the field of supply chain business, we are looking for a Stock Controller.
Working hours: 4 On 4 Off - Nights 18:00 - 06:00
The purpose of a Stock Controller is to be responsible for the day to day functions of the Stock Control and Warehouse Administration area, ensuring that daily tasks are carried out effectively and timely to allow effective operations on site.
- Inputting all pre-advises of inbound goods accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicating any pre-advice not received within agreed timescales to the customer to effect a speedy resolution
- Carrying out physical stock checks as and when required and ensure that all any stock anomalies are investigated thoroughly.
- Release picking to meet required deadlines
- Communicating any stock amendments to the customer in a timely and professional manner
- Generating pick notes, delivery and post picking documentation accurately and in line with operational time windows.
- Ensuring that all relevant KPI reporting documents are correctly maintained.
- Carrying out other administrative duties accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Experience of using WMS and RFWMS
- Previous experience of stock control within warehouse environment would be preferable
- Sound knowledge Word & Excel
- Understanding of warehouse operations – goods in, picking and despatch is desirable
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Experience of report writing would be desirable
- 28 Days annual leave / 20 Days for 4x4 shift / 33 Days for management & Finance
- Loyalty Bonus: 5 extra days holiday allowance after 5 years’ service / cash equivalent
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free parking
- Pension Scheme – company 3% contribution
- Death in Service
- Onsite canteens (subject to depot)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted gym membership at PureGym
- Rewards App – discount on 100’s of brands
- Refer a friend bonus
- Holiday allowance: up to 33 days dependent on position & shift pattern
Salary up to: £29,187 (depending on experience)