General Terms and Conditions
For access and use of the Internet platform www.jobbri.co.uk, owned by Tr.C."BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd
Art. 1. (1) These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd., entered in the Commercial Register at the Ministry of Justice in the Republic of Bulgaria, with UIC 205623291, with registered office and address of management: Sofia, Vitosha district, r.c. Buxton, represented by the sole owner of the capital Ivan Stefanov Genov and the conditions for accessing the website www.jobbri.co.uk, hereinafter referred to as the "THE SITE".
(3) The term "User" used in these terms refers to all able-bodied individuals and legal entities visiting and using www.jobbri.co.uk.
(4) “Employer”, in the sense of the present conditions, is a user who has entered www.jobbri.co.uk through an employer profile.
(5) “Job Candidate”, in the sense of the present conditions, is a user who has entered www.jobbri.co.uk through a profile for job seekers.
(6) The terms "credits", "point system", "bonus points", within the meaning of these general conditions, refer to virtual Jobbri Coins, which are used to pay for paid services on the site at www.jobbri.co.uk.
II. Data about BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd.
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Provider: "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd.
2. Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1618, Vitosha district, residential complex Buxton, bl. 16, ent. B, fl. 7, ap. 35
3. Entry in the Commercial Register at the Ministry of Justice of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria: UIC 205623291
5. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
III. Subject of activity of the company and services offered by the site
Art. 3. THE SUBJECT OF ACTIVITY OF THE COMPANY IS: Development and maintenance of information systems, electronic registers and technical solutions, exchange of protocols, data and their transformation, design, development, implementation and maintenance of systems for creating reports, reports and information necessary for the management, construction and maintenance of data centers and service center with provisioning and provisioning of operating systems, outsourcing of IT activities, IT consulting services and training, design, analysis, consulting, program development and project management, consulting and training; Purchase of goods or other items for sale in original, processed or processed form; Sale of goods of own production; Commercial representation and mediation; Commission transactions, forwarding and transportation transactions; Intellectual property transactions, purchase, construction or furnishing of real estate for sale; as well as any other commercial transactions not prohibited by law.
Art. 4. SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SITE: The Internet portal www.jobbri.co.uk is a website through which users have the opportunity to meet, inform, seek and / or find a new job and employer, respectively. employee in the territory of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
IV. General rules
Art. 5. The use of any of the services of www.jobbri.co.uk is possible only after acceptance of these general terms and conditions, which create the contractual relationship between "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. and each of the USERS.
Art. 6. The information, the database, the compilation and arrangement of www.jobbri.co.uk, as well as the name itself are protected by the Law on Copyright and Related Rights. This site or parts of it may not be copied, imitated, reproduced or used for any commercial purpose without the express consent of BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd.
Art. 7. BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. has the right to change or terminate any of the terms and / or services of www.jobbri.co.uk by updating these General Terms and Conditions. Each of the users has the right, after being acquainted with the changes, to terminate their contractual relations with "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. and not to use the provided services anymore.
Art. 8. Users are responsible for any use of www.jobbri.co.uk, as well as for maintaining the confidentiality of their information and password ("account"). Users are responsible for the use of their registration, with or without their permission, and in case of violation or unauthorized/malicious use of the account, agree to notify www.jobbri.co.uk of any unauthorized use of their registration and password within 72 hours.
Art. 9. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, Users agree that the published contacts of individuals and legal entities may be used only in connection with applying for a job and hiring for advertised positions announced by Employers. Users undertake not to use these contacts for other purposes, including but not limited to marketing and advertising.
Art. 10. (1) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not an intermediary in the relations between job candidates and employers and isn‘t responsible for any subsequent decisions related to hiring employees through www.jobbri.co.uk. Decisions, in which contractual relations will occur and under what conditions, are the sole responsibility of the User. BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. is not a party to this relationship and therefore, in case the Employer doesn‘t comply with the agreed conditions and / or his actions are not in accordance with the law, it is necessary to notify the competent state authorities in whose competences and powers is to carry out the relevant inspections and take action against the Employer. The use of the services of the platform www.jobbri.co.uk is at your own risk and responsibility of the Users.
(2)The site, owned by BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd., enables the platform www.jobbri.co.uk to publish vacancy announcements by Employers, resp. - enables jobseekers to apply for advertised vacancies. The advertisements and their content are entirely responsibility of the Employer from whom they were published.
(3) The site enables the users - Employers, after paying for the respective type of service, to gain access to a database of users - job seekers, after the explicit consent of the latter.
(4) The users - Job seekers, in addition to agreeing to share their CV with certain Employers, have the opportunity to send their CV, in which case the application automatically reaches the profile of the Employer at www.jobbri.co.uk . For ads with an external link, the application is made on an external site for which www.jobbri.co.uk is not responsible.
(5) The candidates shall decide for themselves whether their applications should be visible to the Employers and shall be fully responsible for the visible data and information they have provided.
Art. 11. By accepting these terms and conditions, Users are considered informed that the contacts between jobseekers on www.jobbri.co.uk platform are direct and applications are submitted directly to employers who can keep a copy of these applications in their own database, in which case BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. is not responsible for the preservation, use or confidentiality of the information.
Art. 12. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd doesn’t guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of contacts created by users and is not responsible for the content and accuracy of published ads, applications received and uploaded resumes. By accepting these terms, the User confirms that he is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any information posted by him at www.jobbri.co.uk.
Art. 13. Users are not allowed to publish and edit information on behalf of third parties without their consent. They undertake to use www.jobbri.co.uk lawfully. They are not allowed to publish or disseminate through www.jobbri.co.uk materials that violate and / or contradict in any way the rights of third parties and / or applicable laws and regulations. They are not allowed to publish advertisements of other products and / or services without the prior written consent of "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd.
Art. 14. Users declare that all advertisements published by them are actually existing and for current job positions and agree to use www.jobbri.co.uk in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions and applicable law.
Art. 15. Users are not entitled to:
/a/ to transmit, distribute, preserve or destroy the materials contained on the pages in a way that violates or does not respect public and legal rights and interests of third parties;
/b/ to publish materials that are of a discriminatory nature or those that violate the confidentiality or rights of third parties;
/c/ to send incomplete, incorrect or wrong data, as well as information, which is not their property;
/d/ to send any contracts to distribution or commercial representation agencies, franchises or other business opportunities that require advance or periodic payment;
/e/ to delete or change any materials sent by other persons;
/f/ to disseminate information that is under the protection of copyright, unless it is the owner of these rights or has permission from the owner to disseminate them;
/g/ to disseminate information that contains trade secrets, unless they possess or have permission from the owner;
/ h / to disseminate information that infringes the intellectual property rights of other persons or the rights related to the protection of personal data of other persons;
/ j / to disseminate information that is obscene, defamatory, offensive, threatening, offensive, hateful or confusing to other Users or to any other person;
/ k / to distribute photos with sexual content or statement;
/l / to disseminate information containing malicious software, viruses or perform other actions that are intended to cause damage, loss or destruction of the system, database or information and / or are aimed at extracting and using other people's information.
Art. 16. Users are responsible for their access passwords, as well as for the consequences of providing them to third parties.
Art. 17. The administrator of www.jobbri.co.uk has the right to terminate the provided service in case there is a suspicion of violation of these General Terms.
Art. 18. Users are responsible for taking any action that may lead to system or network disruptions. They have no right to violate or attempt to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation:
/ a / to have access to data that are not intended for them or to enter the registration of another client with a password and e-mail / username, for the use of which they have not been given permission;
/b/ attempt to investigate, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network, or make a breach in the system, or other actions without proper authorization;
/c/ to send unsolicited emails, including promotions and / or advertisements of products or services;
/d/ to perform any activity that imposes unreasonable or disproportionate loads on the structure of the page.
Art. 19. With the consent of the User, regardless of whether he is looking for a job or an employer, "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. may use the information provided to notify him of additional products and services that may be of interest to the User or contact him in connection with changes made to the site. In case the User has expressed consent, "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd may send to the e-mail specified by the client, advertising messages and / or newsletters on www.jobbri.co.uk.
V. Terms and conditions for use of the site by users and the services provided by it
Art. 21. Terms and conditions for use by individuals - "CANDIDATES" for work
(1) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. provides through the site www.jobbri.co.uk and mobile versions and applications of individuals - Job candidates, free services of the information society. The services include opportunities to search for vacancies, create and save CVs and files, send applications and more.
(2) In order to use the services provided by www.jobbri.co.uk, users guarantee that they have reached the age of 18 and are capable persons and have the right to conclude a contract. BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. is not responsible in case of use of the services by a person who does not meet the specified age and legal capacity restrictions.
(3) Using most of the services is possible only with registration. The registration is done in person, and registration on behalf of other persons is not allowed. Upon registration, it is required to fill in mandatory fields in the registration form (name, email address, etc.). The candidate declares that he meets the requirements of Art. 21, para. 2.
(4) The users are obliged to provide correct, complete and up-to-date data during the registration and to maintain them. In case of inaccuracy in the data, they are not entitled to use the services until their removal.
(5) All services for jobseekers are free. The application for a job advertisement can be made only by registered users.
V.1. In order to register, the user fills in the registration form, in which he enters his email address and access password. He receives an automatic message at the entered e-mail address, which contains a link to confirm the registration, valid for a period of 48 hours. If the confirmation link is not used within the specified period, the entered data for the respective registration will be deleted automatically. After confirmation, the user receives another automatic message for successful registration and brief information about the services of www.jobbri.co.uk. From this moment on, this user is considered as registered. To access the account, use the email address and password entered in the registration form.
(6). The registered user for "job search" has the opportunity to apply for job advertisements, to attach and maintain a CV (prepared either on the platform of www.jobbri.co.uk or from an external file).
(7). A registered user, through the uploaded CV, can be found by potential employers, to track the applications he has made through the site, as well as to receive automatic notifications for new ads according to certain criteria.
(8) By creating a resume through www.jobbri.co.uk or uploading a resume file on the site, the user - "job candidate" requires and authorizes "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. to provide the resume to third parties - Employers.
(9) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing user information - "Employers", including personal data, as part of the services of the site. Upon confirmation of the job seeker, his CV may be sent to third parties. The information in the profile of the user - Job Candidate, unless otherwise stated on the Site, may be available to third parties - Employers.
(10) Following the publication of a CV, the "Job Candidate" user authorizes www.jobbri.co.uk to make the entire CV available to any user who uses the site, to link his / her desired preferences for working with his / her CV and to share this information with employers looking for job candidates on the site. The user authorizes www.jobbri.co.uk to share the resume with employers who post job advertisements and may be suitable for him. The "Job Candidate" user allows employers to see if they have recently been active on the site, their willingness to work and the contact methods available. For example, employers using the resume search product at www.jobbri.co.uk may search for candidates based on the information in the resumes of "job candidates" users and any of their desired job preferences.
(11) If an external CV file is uploaded, the User authorizes www.jobbri.co.uk to extract the contents of this file and share it on the site, including in the CV search section.
(12) Employers who have registered on www.jobbri.co.uk when searching for a CV will not see the names of users, email address, telephone number, or any other information related to the user's personal data. Any other content of the CV will be visible to them until the Employer himself shows interest in the jobseeker, pays for the services and requests full access from the user "Candidate" for them - to his full data, in case he has given his explicit consent to this. In both cases, employers can still contact jobseekers through the site using its services. The user also authorizes www.jobbri.co.uk to share any external file / resume he uploads to the site with employers when he expresses interest in them by applying for a position through the site.
(13) Employers are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to their use of information obtained from www.jobbri.co.uk, including any obligations that employers may have to limit the way they interact with the information in the resume downloaded from the site. Employers are also responsible for the activities of each third party they hire to facilitate their job search activities.
(14). The registration data of the users - candidates for work (such as name, surname, e-mail address) and the information about the registration and the agreement with the Terms (date, time, IP address) will be stored by www.jobbri.co.uk for the entire maintenance period on the account on the Site and up to 1 /one/ year from the termination of the registration.
(15) CVs, external files, photos or other documents and information stored in the User's account - "Job Candidate" are stored until they are deleted by the User or until the termination of his registration at www.jobbri.co.uk.
With regard to documents created through and / or stored in the User's account (CVs, external files, photos, etc.), "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is a provider of services for storage of foreign information (hosting) and and control over the storage of this user account information is the sole responsibility of the user.
According to the Law on Electronic Commerce in the Republic of Bulgaria, BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. has no obligation to check and monitor for illegal content or to perform illegal activities in relation to these data. However, in the event that BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. is notified of such illegal activity or such illegal content or receives a relevant order from a competent state authority for BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd., an obligation may arise to retain the relevant content regardless of its eventual deletion or by deleting the user's account (Art. 16 of the LEC).
(16) With regard to the Log certifying the sending of the applications to the respective Users - Employers (contains sender, recipient, date and time, application number, without the content of the application, storage shall be carried out for a period of 1 /one/ year). Due to the requirements of Law on the electronic document and the electronic certification services in the Republic of Bulgaria the log is kept for a period of 1 /one/ year, including when closing an account.
(17) When a "Job Candidate" user has created his / her CV or uploaded an external file with it and applies for a job advertisement, the data related to this application (CV with which he / she applied, attachments and any other content) remain recorded in the system of www.jobbri.co.uk for a period of 6 months. BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. will keep the applications for announcements for 6 months after the expiration of the announcement for which the application was sent.
(18) In case of deletion of applications and / or closing of an account before the term under par. 17 shall be deleted all content in connection with them, except for the application number and the log certifying the sending, which shall be deleted after the expiration of the one-year term.
(19) Potential employers will only be able to view the registered jobseeker's CV if he or she has granted access to this information.
(20) The registered user has the opportunity to receive e-mail notifications for new items that meet pre-set criteria by the user.
(21) The “Job Search” section allows any job seeker to search for and review all published job advertisements. The user can apply for the ads published on www.jobbri.co.uk by sending the employer a CV developed on the platform of www.jobbri.co.uk and / or from an external file.
(22) The applicant agrees and assumes at his own risk that the profile registered by him may be seen by his current Employer.
(23) With the registration made under par. 5 and confirming with the received registration email, the User makes an electronic statement concluding a contract with "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. under these General Terms and Conditions and undertakes to comply with them. Before pressing the "Register" button, each user has the opportunity to view and edit the information.
Art. 22.1. Terms and conditions for use by legal entities - "EMPLOYERS"
(1) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. provides through www.jobbri.co.uk to legal entities with valid registration in the Commercial Register / BULSTAT / Company number - EMPLOYERS, free and paid services. The services include, but are not limited to - publication of vacancy announcements, publication of Employer Company’s logo, as well as the possibility to store on the Internet platform www.jobbri.co.uk applications received from the Employer for advertisements published by him.
(2) The section "Employers" is personalized for Users - Employers. Only registered employers have access to it.
(3) The registration of a company account shall be performed by a capable person who declares that he is authorized to represent the Employer, including to accept these General Terms and Conditions and to perform actions related to the use and management of the company account on behalf of the Employer. In case you create a registration, it is declared that you meet the specified conditions and the completed information identifying the Employer is complete and accurate.
(4) The employer may choose to add a person for administrative contact, different from the person performing the registration. In this case, this contact is filled in during registration by the person authorized to perform the registration. The employer undertakes to keep this contact up to date.
(5) The employer has the opportunity to add additional persons - company users ("Employer's Representatives") with access to his account. Each of these persons is required to agree to these Terms and Conditions before using the services. The addition of other persons - company users and the determination of their rights on the Site are performed by the person who created the registration and / or other previously added company users with the necessary rights. By adding an additional person - a company user, it is declared that he is authorized by the Employer for this. The site administrator reviews and confirms these circumstances.
(6) With the registration made under par. 3 and confirming with the received e-mail for registration, the Employer makes an electronic statement by which he and BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. enter into an agreement under these General Terms and Conditions / "Contract" / and undertake to comply with them.
(7) The contract is considered concluded from the moment of activation of the account by www.jobbri.co.uk.
(8) For the use of each paid Service a specific application is made on the basis of the contract concluded under these Terms.
(9) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the User agrees to be the addressee and to receive electronic statements from www.jobbri.co.uk in connection with this Agreement/Contract and the services on the site.
(10) In connection with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), the Trade and Cooperation Agreement, the continuous free exchange of personal data from the EU to the UK, and the EU Directive) 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate level of protection of personal data by the United Kingdom, the Employer undertakes to fill in a contact point for applicants on issues related to the protection of their personal data. Due to the fact that such issues may arise after the expiration of the ads, the Employer undertakes to keep the contact up to date at any time, regardless of whether there are active ads on the site. This contact, together with the data identifying the Employer, is published on the Site.
(11) The Employer and each of its Representatives undertake to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date data during the registration and each use of the Services and to maintain them. If there are inaccuracies in the data, they must be corrected immediately, thus ceasing to use the services on the site until the errors and / or inaccuracies are eliminated. In addition to the completed registration data, BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. reserves the right to require the submission of additional documents, including signed (manually or electronically), for additional identification of the Employer and / or Representatives when activating the account or on each some time thereafter in case of doubt as to the accuracy and completeness of the data provided.
(12) The employer and / or his Representative shall be responsible for all actions performed through the registered account using his username and password to access it. The employer and / or his Representative are obliged to immediately notify BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd in case of unauthorized access or probability of such access within 72 hours of learning about it.
(13) Employer registration:
1. In order to register, the employer shall complete the registration form.
2. He receives an automatic message (e-mail) at the entered e-mail address, which contains a link to confirm the registration, valid for a period of 48 hours. If the confirmation link is not used within the specified period, the entered data for the respective registration will be deleted automatically. After confirmation, the employer receives another automatic message (e-mail) for successful registration and brief information about the services of www.jobbri.co.uk. The email address and password entered in the registration form are used to access the account.
3. Upon initial registration of the Employer - user, you automatically receive "bonus points" - free credits that can be used for various functionalities of the "Site".
4. The Registered User - Employer has the opportunity to receive the following types of services:
A). Paid services - After the Employer chooses the respective type of paid services listed below, as well as after paying them to "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd., the employer gets access to the desired functionalities offered by the "Site" through credits generated in the form of points ("point system"). The point system is different, depending on the service selected and paid for by the Employer, namely:
- "monthly basis" package;
- "on an annual basis" package;
- "for an unlimited period of time" package;
The prices of each of the services offered to the Employers are published in the section "Products and services".
1. Access to the CV database - The employer acquires the right to search for suitable candidates in a database of CVs with authorized access by users "job candidates" and has the opportunity to directly contact with his preferred candidates. By purchasing a "package" of services selected by the Employer, he receives the relevant "credits" (points), with which he can choose the appropriate CVs of various job candidates. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not responsible for the subsequent purchase of a package service that the Employer - user, may come across a resume of a particular individual already seen by him.
2. Post a branded ad - The ad may include a cover photo and a link to a video. The published announcement gives the opportunity to all job candidates to review it and to apply for the respective position. The employer has access to information about the attendance of his ad and about online applicants for the position.
3. Access to the section "Employer profile" - The employer has the right to present in this section the activities of his company, to place a banner / button with a logo, which includes a link from the job advertisement to company information and a link to company information to all ads at the time.
4. The prices of the paid services are calculated automatically depending on the selected parameters and according to the prices and terms for payment published on the site at the time of ordering the specific service.
5. The financial conditions and prices may be changed unilaterally by BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. Such changes do not affect the conditions for providing already requested and confirmed services.
6. Payment for the services will be made in one of the ways indicated on the site in accordance with the deadlines set for this. All invoices and other financial documents will be sent to the Employer at the e-mail address provided by him, as well as he will be given the opportunity to download the accounting documents from a specific section of the Site. The employer is obliged to monitor compliance with the deadlines for payment of issued documents.
7. After confirmation of an order, it cannot be terminated by the Employer. In these cases the payment of the price for the requested service is due in full and the amounts paid are not refundable.
8. If the Employer-User has purchased a service, he has the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days for any reason, in case he has not yet used the "credits" provided to him to "purchase" CVs or other types of services provided by the Site. In this case, in case of refusal of the service and non-use of its functionalities, "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. will refund the amount paid by the client within 14 working days.
9. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. reserves the right to refuse the publication of an advertisement or the provision of another service, in non-compliance with these Terms and / or at its discretion.
10. In case of delay in payment, access to the services at www.jobbri.co.uk will be restricted.
11. If the Employer wishes to publish an "external link" to his company's Internet platform, he must state his wish to do so when publishing his job advertisement, which service will be charged.
12. The site will provide the opportunity for each Employer to place his own logo of the company he represents on the home page of www.jobbri.co.uk, which service will also be charged.
13. The holders of the Employer's accounts agree to comply with all obligations under the applicable data protection rules regarding the collection, processing and storage of personal data, as well as to provide adequate protection of all rights of the data subject provided in all applicable data protection rules.
14. After purchasing a service from users - Employers, their job advertisement and / or company logo will be visible, respectively - in the section for "job advertisements" (search jobs) and the logo - on the home page of the Site. Depending on the time of purchasing the service, users will be displaced (below) by the last ones who purchased the service.
15. The retention period of the CVs received from the Employers, based on the service paid by them, will be stored in their "Employer Profile" for a period of 6 months. After this period, the personal data of the CVs received by them will be removed.
B). Free services - Publication of a free advertisement - The advertisement will include general basic information about the Employer, which can be viewed and applied for the job by the job seekers.
C). Electronic messages ("chat") and a link for "online" interview - "The site" offers for both of the above services (free and paid) the ability of the Employer to "exchange" electronic messages ("chat") with job seekers through www.jobbri.co.uk platform, as well as sending the potential candidate a link for an "online" interview.
D). Comparison of job candidates - The "site" offers for both of the above services (free and paid) the ability of the Employer to compare profiles of selected candidates.
(14) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not responsible for the copyright on the images and logos uploaded by employers in their ads and profiles.
(15) In order to protect employers who post ads on www.jobbri.co.uk from receiving unsolicited messages and spam, users will not have access to the contact email address in the ads. Applications for the ads will be sent to the profile of employers at www.jobbri.co.uk and will be stored there.
(16) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not responsible if a Candidate for work has already sent in advance his data and CV on the announcement (ad) of the Employer, and the same has already paid for the database in which this candidate is.
Art.22.2. (1) "Point system" - The point system varies depending on the service selected and paid for by the Employer, namely:
- "monthly basis" package;
- "on an annual basis" package;
- "for an unlimited period of time" package;
The prices of each of the services offered to the Employers are published in the section "Products and services”.
(2) "Bonus points" upon initial registration of the Employer - free credits are automatically received, which can be used for various functionalities of the "Site".
(3) Promotional "bonus points" - during a promotional campaign on the "Site" - Employers - clients can receive as a "bonus" free points (credits).
(4) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. reserves the right to change or supplement the official rules of the campaigns, the conditions for receiving bonus points, as well as these General Terms and Conditions, as the changes come into force after the publication of their current version on the site.
Art. 23. (1) Employers / Users will use the database of www.jobbri.co.uk in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws and agree that they will not further disclose any data from the CVs provided to him by www.jobbri.co.uk of a third party, unless the third party is an authorized recruitment agency, advertising or other agency or use of the CV explicitly for employment purposes.
(2) In case of providing the received database to a recruitment agency or other agency, the Employer is obliged to apply all applicable laws for confidentiality and data protection to the processor of personal data and "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not responsible for this.
(3) Employers / Users undertake to take appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to protect the data they have received from www.jobbri.co.uk - from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction and others. They will not share login credentials for any reason with a third party.
VI. Liability of BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd.
Art. 24. (1) Within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act in the Republic of Bulgaria "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is a processor of personal data of entities using the site www.jobbri.co.uk.
(3) In case of violation of this security, pursuant to Article 33 and Article 34 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. notifies the Commission for Personal Data Protection and / or subjects without undue delay, but not later than 72 hours after learning of the violation.
Art. 25. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd cannot and does not confirm that each User is the one for whom it is presented. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. cannot and does not interfere in the relations between the users and does not control their behavior. In case of a dispute between one or more users, "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. (and its employees) is not responsible and it is released from claims, demands and indemnities (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of any kind and nature arising or in any way related to such disputes.
Art. 27. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd is not responsible for lost profits and / or damages as a result of using the information from the pages of www.jobbri.co.uk. Under no circumstances BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. is liable for any loss or damage caused to the User by information received or not received through www.jobbri.co.uk. The customer is obliged to check and evaluate at his own risk and expense the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information he needs or other part of the content available through www.jobbri.co.uk.
Art. 28. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd., its owner, manager and employees, do not guarantee that www.jobbri.co.uk will be available continuously and without errors in access, nor do they guarantee the results that can be obtained by using www. jobbri.com, as well as the accuracy and reliability of the content of ads, resumes and other information provided by users.
Art. 29. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not responsible for any damages caused by system error, interruption of access, loss of information, defects, delays in operations, computer viruses, connection problems, system failure or unauthorized In the latter case, BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. notifies the CPDP, respectively - the entities without undue delay, but not later than 72 hours from learning about it.
Art. 30. BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. is not responsible for decisions based on published information.
Art. 31. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not liable to users of the system, as well as to third parties, in case the User publishes on the site illegally acquired or unauthorized information, as well as in case of abuse, copying or other type of illegal use of a foreign trademark, a trademark of origin, as well as any information that infringes the property or non-property rights of third parties.
Art. 32. The users expressly agree not to seek responsibility from "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. for illegal or offensive behavior of other users, visitors or third parties and in these cases the user bears the full risk of possible damage.
Art. 33. The user undertakes not to seek liability from "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd., respectively its owner, manager and employees for damages incurred as a result of using the services of www.jobbri.co.uk by them or by a third party with his data for access.
Art. 34. (1) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. processes the personal data of the subjects, necessary for the use of the services for searching and finding a job, on the basis of their consent, expressed clearly and unambiguously in the stage of applying for a certain advertisement / position. When processing their personal data, subjects have all the rights regulated in Art. 12 to Art. 22, incl. from Regulation (EU) 2016/679, applicable to the EU and explicitly stated in the Personal Data Policy and the Privacy Notice of " BRIGHT FUTURE BG " Ltd.
(2) BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. processes the personal data of the subjects according to the Trade and Cooperation Agreement, the continuous free exchange of personal data from the EU to the UK, as well as Directive (EU) 2016/680 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequate level the protection of personal data by the United Kingdom.
(3) In case the data subject deems that "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. violates the applicable regulations in the field of personal data protection, it may contact the company to clarify the issue. The data subject also has the right to submit a complaint to the personal data protection body, namely the Commission for Personal Data Protection in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 35. (1) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. provides various services to its users related to hosting private databases and the use of certain functionalities of www.jobbri.co.uk in connection with such databases. These hosted databases are hosted by www.jobbri.co.uk or on third-party servers (depending on contract terms). The Internet platform www.jobbri.co.uk does not have the data contained in the hosted databases. These hosted databases may contain personal information about individuals, including job applicants and existing employees of customer users. Such data may include contact information, employment information, educational information, job preferences and other data, depending on the individual client, and in some cases may include personal information.
(2) The users - Employers of "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. act as data administrators in respect of all such hosted databases. The data in such databases, including all such data provided to www.jobbri.co.uk, are subject to the policies for customer privacy. If the user is a candidate for employment with one of the clients - Employers of the site or an employee of one of them, you should contact the client's website or human resources manager to obtain information about their privacy practices that apply to personal data.
VII. Technical and organizational measures
(2) When processing data, BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. will apply security policies in accordance with the requirements of the law and good practices, in order to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
(3) The employees of "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. will undergo trainings related to security and protection of personal data, in accordance with the position held by them at least once a year.
Art. 37. (1) In the event of a security incident, BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. shall notify immediately (but not later than 24 hours) in the event of a breach of the security of the Employer's information, providing, as far as possible, information about the incident and the actions which are taken.
(2) In the event of another technical problem, BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. will take immediate measures to eliminate it, but not later than 24 hours.
VIII. Additional provisions
Art. 38. In order to use this site, these General Terms and Conditions must be adopted. Otherwise, users will not have access to the services provided by www.jobbri.co.uk. Each user is bound by these general terms and conditions for the entire period of use of the system, from the initial login to www.jobbri.co.uk.
Art. 39. (1) "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions. It reserves the right to add new Services, change or remove existing Services without prior notice. These General Terms and Conditions may be amended in connection with development, addition of new ones, change or termination of services or in the presence of legislative changes.
(2) When making such changes, they will be brought to the attention of all Users and will be published on www.jobbri.co.uk.
(3) Due to the fact that the services provided by "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. can be used only in accordance with the current General Terms and Conditions, in case of disagreement with them, the company can not provide access to services on the Internet platform www.jobbri.co.uk. For this reason, each user has the opportunity to close their account and terminate their contract.
Art. 40. "BRIGHT FUTURE BG" Ltd. is not responsible for damages and lost profits, except in case of intent or gross negligence, occurred as a result of:
1. Use or inability to use the site and / or services;
2. Deletion or blocking of an account and / or content in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 41. Disputes under these General Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the competent Bulgarian court.
Art.42. For the unsettled issues in these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation will be applied.
Art. 43. In case of invalidity of any clause of these General Terms and Conditions, it will not lead to the invalidity of another clause or of the General Terms and Conditions in general.
Art. 44. These General Terms and Conditions are drawn up in Bulgarian and English. In case of any conflict between the Bulgarian text and the English text, the Bulgarian text shall prevail.
These General Terms and Conditions were approved by BRIGHT FUTURE BG Ltd. on December 15, 2021.