On behalf of our client in the field of roadside motor vehicles fixing services, we are looking for a Roadside Mechanic.
As a Roadside Mechanic, you’ll come across a diverse range of breakdowns and technical issues, so technical experience is essential. You’ll need to demonstrate core mechanical, electrical and diagnostic experience. Having a base pay of £34,536, you’ll enjoy uncapped earning potential with average earnings between £43,000 - £48,000.
As a Roadside Mechanic you will need:
- A Level 2 light vehicle maintenance qualification (or equivalent)
- Demonstrative technical, electrical, and diagnostic experience
- A customer focused approach
- A full UK driving licence
- Base salary of £34,536, with average OTE of £43,000 - £48,000
- 23 days annual leave rising to 25 days with service
- No additional travel time - start and finish on your driveway
- Know your shifts 12 months in advance
- A fully equipped state of the art company vehicle with tools and uniform
- Access to a broad range of career progression opportunities and industry leading training
- 24-hour colleague assistance programme
- Company life assurance linked to pension
- Access to MyFlex our flexible benefits site providing numerous benefits including health and wellbeing