On behalf of our client in the field of supply chain business, we are looking for an Administrator.
This is fixed term, 12 months contract basis.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30 to 17:30
The purpose of an Administrator is to provide a comprehensive and accurate administrative support service covering the employee lifecycle process in a timely manner and in accordance with employment legislation and Company policy and procedures.
To support the delivery of an accurate and timely payroll administration service for all weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Act as first point of contact across the business for all HR administration queries.
- Administer the HR Admin inbox ensuring tasks are completed to a high standard
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with the employee lifecycle process, including recruitment, new starter, probationary periods, training and leaver processes.
- Assist in the processing of the monthly and weekly payrolls.
- Ensure all employee records are updated and maintained accurately
- Generate and distribute management information reports
- Produce all HR documentation including contracts of employment and new starter packs
- Maintain and continue to help develop the HR Administration team process guides.
- Undertake general ad-hoc administrative duties, such as scanning and filing
- Educated to GCSE standard and have at least Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service / Business Administration (desirable)
- Working within a time-critical pressurised environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office suite of products mainly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirement for confidentiality
- Experience of undertaking administrative tasks associated with the employee lifecycle (desirable)
- Experience of working with HR and Payroll systems and processes (desirable)
Salary: £19,760 - £20,100