On behalf of our client, a charity retailer we are looking for a Shop Manager.
Working hours per week: 30-37.5
As a Shop Manager you will be using your skills and retail experience to drive business, push sales and achieve targets.
• Lead your team to deliver great customer service to our donors and customers
• Work with the local community to generate sufficient donated stock to drive sales.
• Recruit, train & retain a volunteer team, who'll look to you for leadership and guidance.
• Set high standards of merchandising and housekeeping, ensuring you and your teams health and safety is a priority
• Manage effective stock processes to ensure your shop is well merchandised with fresh, seasonal stock at all times.
Are you an experienced proactive shop manager? Do you have the retail skills to manage our charity store? If so, come and join the team!