On behalf of our client in the field of plumbing retail business, we are looking for a Assistant Branch Manager.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you will report directly to the Branch Manager and support the day to day running of the branch. You will identify and capitalise on every sales opportunity, inspiring your customers with the perfect solutions for their requirements. The Assistant Branch Manager will be an expert at building rapport quickly and creating trusted relationships to ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations. You’ll naturally promote and embrace our inclusive team environment and we’re sure you’ll have some fun along the way!
- Effective management of the team and resource in the absence of the Branch Manage
- Assisting the Branch Manager to profitably meet and exceed the branch sales targets
- Managing the sales office, branch purchasing and stock control
- Maximising margin and net profit
- Keeping everyone safe
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing trade and retail customers
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment is preferable, but the right positive attitude is more important
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you’ll have an innovative and agile approach to identify growth opportunities. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results, whilst being committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Skills and competencies:
- Tenacity and resilience
- A pro-active approach to sales, with a strong desire and ability to win and grow new business
- Experience of customer relationship management and developing a true partnership approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Self confident and self motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a wider team
- Ability to interpret basic financial and statistical information
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, we look out for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- A business striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!