On behalf of our Client, an IT company specialized in development of Hardware and Software solutions we are looking for Software Engineer.
Systems Solution team’s mission is to enable our partners by delivering a secure, performant, reliable hardware and software that are easy to use! Verification engineers will be working within Engineering Systems Development team, where you will help verify our next generation compute client and infra solutions using innovative technologies, methodologies and tools.
- As a verification engineer with a knowledge of subsystems and SoCs you will make valuable contributions to a team tasked with verifying functional correctness of compute subsystems
- Engineers will have ample opportunities to work with the project team to understand design specifications and build a functional verification strategy.
- Key responsibilities will include writing test plans, defining test methodologies, completing functional verification to the required quality levels and schedules.
- Opportunities and space to develop and improve the verification methodologies used by the team.
- Working with project management on planning tasks, setting schedules, quality checkpoints, engineer will also be responsible for the progress of verification activities.
- Will collaborate with engineers from architecture, design, verification, implementation, modelling, performance analysis, silicon validation, FPGA and board development.
- Senior engineers are also encouraged to support junior members.
- Worked on embedded C/C++ based SoC verification environments
- Knowledge of assembly language (preferably ARM), C/C++ and/or hardware verification languages e.g. (SystemVerilog), shell programming/scripting (e.g. Tcl, Perl, Python etc.)
- Experienced in one or more of various verification methodologies – UVM/OVM/eRM, formal, low power, emulation
- Exposure to all stages of verification: requirements collection, creation of verification methodology plans, testplans, testbench implementation, Testcases development, documentation and support
- Ability to work under time-scale pressure and meet aggressive targets without compromising on quality
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the company`s system architectures
- Practical experience of working on Processor based system designs