On behalf of our client in the field of plumbing retail business, we are looking for a Showroom Sales Manager.
As a Showroom Sales Manager, you know that the perfect bathroom needs planning, it requires trust, a creative flair and the ability to bring an idea to life - this is where you come in! You will identify and capitalise on every sales opportunity, inspiring your customers with the perfect solutions for their dream bathrooms. The Showroom Sales Manager will be an expert at building rapport quickly and creating trusted relationships to ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations.
- To create and maintain a loyal customer base through a continuous proactive approach, building rapport with customers and generating new and repeat business.
- Managing the end to end sales journey for customers, putting their wants and needs at the forefront to ensure they achieve the bathroom of their dreams.
- Working and collaborating with your in-branch colleagues to build relationships and cross sell to our current trade customers.
- Make sure the bathroom showroom is known locally, use creative ways to ensure the local area knows you are there and the brilliant service you offer.
- Always striving to make your showroom the best in order to anticipate and exceed customer needs.
- Previous sales experience in a similar environment is preferable, but the right positive attitude is more important!
You’ll have an innovative and agile approach to identify growth opportunities. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results, whilst being committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Skills and competencies:
- Tenacity and resilience
- A pro-active approach to sales, with a strong desire and ability to win and grow new business
- Experience of customer relationship management and developing a true partnership approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Self confident and self motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a wider team
- Ability to interpret basic financial and statistical information.
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, we look out for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options