On behalf of our client in the field of retail and manufacturing business we are looking for a Shift Manager - Production.
With a manufacturing operation as pacey and complex as ours, it's key we have a strong Production team who are on the ball and are able to keep up to the demands of the site. It's down to them to ensure our manufacturing operation runs smoothly, ensuring we deliver great quality products to our customers, on time. It's demanding, pacey and ever-changing. Reporting into the Production / Operations Manager, you will manage a team of Team Managers who are responsible for a large number of operators and technicians.
Available shift patterns:
- 5 over 7 - days
- 4 on 4 off - 4 days 7am to 7pm then 4 days off
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of all colleagues whilst maintaining and making improvements in all areas
- Maintaining a balanced scorecard against KPIs to drive further growth across the site
- Maximising profits and drive performance improvement
- Working with our current teams to drive the Continuous Improvement Strategy, through colleague involvement and engagement
- Experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment (ideally within high risk)
- A proven track record of people management and delivering strong results through a team in a people management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertiveness with the ability to make decisions on the spot
- A can do attitude and a strong work ethic
- An understanding of cost models and experience of budgetary control and understand pest control management.
- Competitive pay rates
- Up to 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays)
- Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance
- Discount cards