On behalf of our client in the field of a property and construction consultancy, we are looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor.
In this role you will provide pre and post contract/commercial management advice and partner with our customers, a typical day could include -
- Providing strategic review of commercial model and contract
- Contract administration
- Providing review and advice on commercial impact of all contract matters including proposed changes to requirements and works information.
- Adjudicating and providing advice on the contractual entitlement of Compensation Events
- Managing Change and Risk through EWN’s and CE’s
- Approval of key Subcontracts, the production of project reports
- Providing review of proposed procurement strategies and advice on all supply chain matters
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on the approval of subcontract tender reports
- Processing Applications for Payment
- Adjudicating and providing advice on Quotations for Compensation Events
- Attending / leading Commercial / Contract meetings
- Comply with Quality Management Systems, processes and procedures.
A full job description detailing the day-to-day tasks and development can be provided after application.
- Ideally you will be HNC, HND or Degree qualified in a Quantity Surveying / Cost Management, Construction Law, or similar / relevant discipline.
- Professional qualifications and/or membership of the RICS, CIOB, CICES, CIPS or another relevant Chartered Institute are desirable, and will be supported if not already attained.
- Relevant experience in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management in the infrastructure sector.
- A passion for infrastructure, sustainability and delivering great work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly with colleagues and clients.
Clear opportunities to develop and grow your career through training and further qualifications.
- Fantastic networking opportunities to grow your personal brand and expand your understanding of the industry.
- Generous holiday allowance plus the option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme.
- Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to increase this through continuous reviews.
- Employee Assistance Programme to ensure your health and personal well-being comes first.
- Our global travel scholarship programme gives you the unique opportunity to gain global experience.
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- Volunteering opportunities to engage with your local community or charitable organisations.
- Unparalleled support from central teams and a company that is recognised as a gold standard investor in people.