On behalf of our Client, a company spesialized in facility management services we are looking for a Security Officer.
Ensuring the security and safety of customer buildings and personnel.
You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a busy client site. You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet relevant legislations.
- Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site, providing a professional and friendly service.
- Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
- Service area barrier control and traffic management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
- SIA licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A professional demeanour with sound judgement and integrity
- CCTV licence would be an advantage training can be given
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support