On behalf of our client, a large supplier of wooden and building materials we are looking for a Rewards Administrator.
For this role we need someone with extremely high administration skills and a keen eye for details. Ideally you will have experience within Reward or Compensation. You will also have exceptional customer service skills as you will be the first point of contact for queries from managers and employees.
- Carrying out routine admin processes to keep our data up to date and accurate
- Providing monthly reports to benefit providers and payroll to maintain the ongoing delivery of our benefits package
- To respond to questions and queries relating to benefits that come through our shared mailbox
- To pro-actively resolve any issues arising in a timely manner to ensure excellent customer service
- To support with the evolution of our admin processes to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness
- To support in the development and evolution of our benefits package and service we offer
- Strong administrative experience essential
- Previous experience in a Reward role preferable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Basic excel knowledge as minimum (Intermediate level preferable)
- An appreciation of systems and how systems interact with each other
- Proactive, resourceful and good problem-solving abilities