On behalf of our client in the field of plumbing retail business, we are looking for a Regional HR Business Partner.
This is a hybrid role with requirements to meet in business and branches across the UK whilst also spending some time working at home.
As a Regional HR Buinsess Partner, you'll enable true business progress and change through partnering with leadership and management teams. The Regional HR Business Partner will play a part in identifying potential HR improvements and deliver solutions with the wider People and Culture team. You'll create commercial value in regional leadership, branch operations, and sales teams. As Regional HRBP you’ll partner and coach areas such as change management, performance excellence, development, engagement, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing, and talent.
- Develop an effective coaching partnership with leaders to enable them to deliver their goals and accelerate the performance growth of their teams, developing their own capability along the way
- Create people plans with key stakeholder areas to focus and deliver people activity requirements in topics that will add the most value
- Act as a critical friend with the operational and sales leadership teams to help them deeply explore both their people and their own functional strategies to ensure activity is focused towards key outcomes
- Provide ideas and challenge, acting as a catalyst for change and as an expert for implementing and embedding that change when it comes
- Grow deep relationships into the wider People & Culture (P&C) function to have the necessary MI needed to influence your business area, whilst providing insight and support to the central P&C teams to ensure the People Experience is excellent
- Develop an understanding in your business area of why diversity & inclusion are valuable for business growth and creating a high performance culture, offering support to build a culture of belonging and leaders who cast an inclusive shadow
- Previous experience at HR Business Partner level, where you have used stakeholder influencing and business partnering skills to create commercial value
- Experience in a delivery focused operational environment.
- Able to be flexible and proactive to meet the needs of the business.
- Understand current HR practices/trends and up-to-date employment law knowledge.
- Although it is not essential, it may be beneficial to be studying towards or already have a CIPD qualification
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Business Transformation, CIPD, HR Adviser, HR BP, HR Business Partner, HR Change, Junior HR BP, Junior HR Business Partner, Junior People Partner, People Partner, Senior People Partner
- Discounts, savings and cash back at numerous retailers
- Savings on driving lessons, phone bills, gym memberships as well as further benefits
- Life assurance
- Extended family policy including maternity, paternity, additional annual leave and more
- Mental Health First Aiders and Employee Assistance Programme, we look out for each other
- Complete induction and a company that lets you grow and encourages development
- Financial education and loans
- Flexible working options
- A business striving to create an environment of inclusion so everyone can be their true self
- And more!