On behalf of our Client, a company spesialized in facility management services we are looking for a Receptionist.
You will support the building's landlord and their management team by delivering a 5* meet-and-greet service and by creating a professional and friendly first impression.
- Set up, manage, and take ownership of the reception area to ensure the ambience reflects the clients' and tenants' expectations
- Meet, greet, and manage visitors - 'become the friendly face of the building'
- Represent the developer/landlord in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Manage couriers, post and all deliveries
- Submit weekly reports on site activity
- Develop effective relationships with clients, agents and contractors
- Ensure that the building reception area is always immaculately presented
- Ensure any vacant space is kept pristine and available for viewing
- Liaison with the property manager and/or facilities manager to help ensure contractors carry out their duties effectively and assist with any other tasks requested
- Report issues and manage these to resolution through the correct process
You will need to be immaculately presented, with excellent communication skills and experience working in a front-of-house or customer service role.
You'll work in a friendly, proactive manner using your initiative to find ways of developing the occupiers-experience. Our staff have a 'can do' approach and will work effectively with letting agents, building management and other property professionals.
- A pension scheme- to save for the future - eligibility rules apply
- Access to high street discounts
- Access to low interest loans
- Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support