On behalf of our client in the field of custom built furniture we are looking for a Kitchen Surveyor.
This is a field-based role and you will be covering a wide geographic area; Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Stafford, Liverpool and Ellesmere Port in Cheshire.
* Attending booked appointments to measure and present proposed designs to the tenant and clearly explain how the kitchen will look once complete in order that the formal approval process is completed, colour choices agreed, and works can be commenced without delay.
* Ensuring kitchen designs and quotations are produced accurately and uploaded promptly.
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships with both internal and external clients in order that repeat business continues to be offered.
* Providing reports to the business on a weekly basis in order that performance efficiency can be reviewed, and failed surveys can be reported back to the client.
* Identifying and recommending opportunities for continuous improvement both in the role and within the company.
A customer-focused, polite, courteous and understanding Social Housing Surveyor, with the ability to handle difficult situations, who is organised and self- disciplined.
* Kitchen CAD design skills * IT literate - Word/Excel * Communication - good written and verbal skills * Clean, full UK driving licence * Willingness to travel outside of normal 2-hour territory with occasional overnight stays.
* Knowledge of the Social Housing sector * Planet/Fusion design software * DBS * CSCS card * First Aid
£33,280 per annum