On behalf of our client in the field of Hospitality / Catering services we are looking for a Kitchen Manager.
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new Kitchen team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Manage stock control and food margins.
- Manage NSF, EHO and Health and Safety audits to a high standard.
- Deliver to spec and brand standards.
- Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand, visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
If you’re an experienced Kitchen Manager, Head Chef, Catering Manager or similar and want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company. With the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Salary: £31,602 - £38,000
- Full induction and training.
- Seasonal menu changes with training and launch at one of our dedicated Kitchen Academy’s.
- Working to a labour model that delivers correct management cover.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- A big say in how you run your kitchen.
- Tools and systems to manage your KPI’s.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership