On behalf of our client, a large supplier of wooden and building materials we are looking for a Driver/Fitter.
Hours of work: 7:30am-17:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am-12:00pm every other Saturday
You will be in regular contact with our Customers and therefore you play a huge part in delivering a fantastic customer experience. In order to support our customers and deliver a great service you will;
- Get to know our product lines and services - with training from us!
- Carry out basic maintenance and cleaning of our tool hire equipment in the workshop
- Process customer orders and keep customers updated
- Organise tool hire delivery and collection
- Following H&S procedures; Loading and unloading safely and satisfactorily
- Ensuring any technical problems, maintenance faults and repairs are dealt with efficiently
- Make Health & Safety a priority and demonstrate how you can keep yourself and others safe at work
- General Administration - Tool Hire reports and sales order processing
Please note: It is essential for this role to have a Full, clean driving license.