On behalf of our client in the field of dental medical services, we are looking for a Dental Nurse.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- Update patient records - digitally held
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Willingness to provide exceptional patient care
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity are all covered for this dental nurse role.
- Competitive pay rates which increase as you gain more experience
- We cover your GDC registration, your DBS and professional indemnity - we'll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD.
- Access to our Health Cash Plan where you can claim back everyday health expenses like the opticians, therapies or consultations.
- Access to discounted gym memberships with a flexible, monthly subscription service giving you access to national multi-site gyms, online live classes, fitness & wellbeing apps and 1-2-1 training sessions
- Free access to a digital GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- 24/7 free access to a counselor
- 24/7 free access to our confidential telephone consultation service with our teams of GPs and nurses. It's open to your immediate family and can also be used for advice on staying healthy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Access to mental health support network and personal energy training sessions
- Discounted dental insurance which can be extended to immediate family members
- Discounts on clothing, food, petrol and holidays
- Discounted travel vaccinations
- A additional day of annual leave for your wedding day