On behalf of our client in the healthcare field / care homes, we are looking for a Care Assistant - Care Home.
Are you an experienced Administrator with a strong financial background looking to excel in a challenging and more rewarding position where you can truly make a difference?
Administrators are a vital part of each home’s management team, providing the General Manager with the support they require to ensure the running of a high quality and commercially successful home.
Our Administrators are relied upon to ensure income and outgoings are timely, effective, and accurately recorded, so strong commercial acumen is key to this position. You will provide HR advice to your General Manager as well as home-based staff, and supervise junior members of the administration team
Support the General Manager to provide accurate financial information to central accounts team
• Check Management Accounts are correct, understand implications
• Ensure aged debt is collected and managed appropriately, encouraging timely payment of client accounts
• Promote a warm and welcoming environment for residents, families, and staff
• Ensure rota’s are complete
• Complete employment checks and payroll for home-based staff
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude both over the telephone and in person
• Supervise and support the home’s administration team
• Manage safe contents
• Good level of numeracy skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Experience within credit control, invoice chasing, purchase/sales ledgers, payroll, management accounts
• Administration experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft- specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
• AAT/NVQ Level 2 in Administration would be beneficial