My client is a leading software provider in the Care Industry, their suite of products allows care providers to deliver the best care possible, whether for home care or care home settings.
Working hand in hand with care professionals they ensure that their product goes through continual development, within this ever-evolving sector, meaning they are leaps and bounds ahead of their competitors.
Due to an extremely popular policy of promoting from within the business, they currently have the need to hire two new Customer Service Executives to join their busy bustling team,
• Ensuring customers receive an easy, memorable, and valued service via email, telephone and in- product conversations.
• Proactively offer guidance to customers on how to get the best use and value from our suite of products.
• Maintain an accurate record of enquiries with all relevant information within Salesforce to ensure timely and accurate resolution of issues and customer queries.
• Provide emergency support out of hours on a rotational basis (after initial onboarding period)
• Use software tools to thoroughly investigate, test and replicate customer issues to identify causes of problems.
• Work with connected technology providers to effectively implement integrated solutions or solve problems effecting customers.
• Research and understand app log files and identify user behaviour to help diagnose an issue.
• Proactively engage with customers to make sure they are on the latest version of our technologies or adopt a new feature.
• Document and share workarounds or key steps on how to use features via our Help and Support Centre and to wider customer facing teams.
• You contribute ideas, innovation and team spirit.
• You don’t see problems; you see challenges for us to solve.
• You thrive in a high-performing busy team.
• You share your technical knowledge and strive to learn more.
• You approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
• You use your initiative to resolve customer issues and provide an exceptional service.
• You understand customer impact and can be the customer’s voice
Salary £25,000 rising to £25,500 after 6 months
· 25 days holiday
. Life insurance / Medical cover with Vitality
· State of the art office and on-site facilities
· Free on-site parking
· Subsidised restaurants and coffee shops
· Company pension scheme
· Cycle-to-work scheme